Information We Collect and Use
We collect and use personal information about you to establish your user account, and to interact with you to provide customer service. Specifically, when you set up an account with any of our services, we require your e-mail address and first and last name. You will also be asked to provide your phone number and address, which allows us to personalize our services to you; however, this information is optional and not required to establish an account.
We may also collect credit card information in connection with any purchase you may make. Any such information required to process a transaction is collected securely by our credit card processor and we do not have access to your credit card information, other than the last 4 digits of your account number, which we retain for tracking purposes.
At times we receive data from third-party organisations when they have received your consent to share data with third-parties.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We share personal information about you under the following circumstances:
- Credit Card Processing. As mentioned above, we will pass your information securely to our credit card processor, as required. We only use credit card processors that are fully PCI compliant.
- Aggregate, Non-Personal, or De-identified Information. We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other users collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal, de-identified, or anonymous information we collect, with third parties to optimize their ability to reach their target markets.
Information Collection Technologies
In connection with the effectiveness of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Economic Area (EEA), we seek your specific consent before collecting your personal data on our website and, to the extent applicable, our software and mobile applications.
- If you are registering an account, downloading trial version software, or making a purchase with Wavmonopoly.com for the first time, or the first time after we make a material change, we will seek your consent to use collect your personal data.
- If you do not consent, you will still be able to use the site, but certain functionality may be limited.
By providing your contact information to us, you are registering to receive communications from us directly or through a third-party. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may also opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails. Even if you opt-out, we may still send you notices related to your account or as otherwise required to comply with applicable law or other contractual requirements.
Please note that we only control our own mailing list and policies. Third-party advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our services. You would need to contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving their email communications.
Confidentiality and Security
The security of your personal information is very important, and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. For example, we limit access to personal information to those employees or agents who need the information to provide requested products and services to you. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with or exceed federal standards to guard your personal information, and we anonymize or expunge data when it is no longer necessary to provide services to our users or substantiate records for our partners.
A Special Note about Children’s Privacy
Updating, Obtaining or Removing Your Information
Upon request via email or mail, we will provide you a summary of personal information retained by us. We will only send your personal records to your email address or postal address that we have on file for you. To obtain, modify, correct, change, update or remove your personal records from our database, please send your request via email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
– note can be same as above if you want. We will require that you prove your identity before providing any personal information.
Special Notice to California Residents
California residents may, no more than once per calendar year, request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To be valid, requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Within thirty days of receiving this request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of the third parties.
Visitors outside the United States
To the extent the laws of another jurisdiction apply to your data or use of the Sites, we will comply with such laws.
Questions and Suggestions
Updated February 2020